i cant help but laugh everytime
my favorite photo ever
Hey, everyone! I’m not sure if this giveaway will work because I don’t have as many followers as people do when they typically start doing giveaways, but I wanted to do something in celebration of Halloween. So, if it does work out, awesome. If it doesn’t, I don’t have to spend any money and that’s cool too. :)
But, just in case…..
1. You don’t have to follow me (unless you want to, of course) as this is a Halloween celebration and that’s not limited to my followers.
2. No giveaway blogs.
3. Likes and reblogs both count but be careful not to spam your followers.
4. Open Internationally through Book Depository (If they don’t ship to your country, I will try to figure something out but I apologize if arrangements can’t be made so be prepared).
5. There will be two winners (chosen randomly) and they get to choose one book from the ones listed (may not necessarily be the editions listed).
6. You must be comfortable giving me your address (I won’t do anything else with it, I promise) and you’ll have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen so make sure your ask box is open!
6. Giveaway ends October 31
These aren’t all horror novels or scary books, but they all have spooky or ghost-ish elements to them. I’ve read some of these books but not all of them, so I can’t personally vouch for every single one. Click on the links to check out the goodreads page.
So no one’s going to talk about that they have finally found out who jack the ripper was
swag won’t pay the bills but apparently neither will your degree
my parents eloped when my mother was 19 and this is a picture of her on their wedding night and it’s literally my favorite picture that exists of anyone, ever.